It’s going to be a busy couple of days for hearings with the Senate Agriculture Committee, looking at both renewable energy and cattle markets this week.
On Tuesday, the Subcommittee on Rural Development and Energy will hold a hearing looking at “Renewable Energy — Growth and Opportunities for our Rural Economies.” The hearing will be held at 8:30 Central Time and include the following witnesses:
– Emily Skor, CEO of Growth Energy
– Katie Sieben, Chairwoman of the Minnesota Public Utilities Commission
– Shannon Schlecht, Executive Director of the Agricultural Utilization Research Institute
– Bill Cherrier, Executive Vice President and CEO of Central Iowa Power Cooperative
– Matthew Mancuso, Dean, Industrial Technology at Iowa Western Community College